Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Funny stories

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^ that was one of the funnest times or high school. I remember we had already eaten an entire order of breadsticks in the car between the store and the park.

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner KingBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Location
    Where Boys Fear To Tread.
    Posts
    11,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ArthasX:
    Me, windecks and dan were heading outside my dorm to smack some turtles and had gotten in an elevator and two girls and a guy got in on the way down. My school is on fall break, so there are very few people around. We were already a bit, no a lot baked, and I had been playing with some masking tape I found on the wall. We exited the elevator, and were following the group to the door when I flicked the tape forward. It landed right in a girls hair and stuck there. She must have felt it because she immediatly ran her hand through her hair. We had stopped and were heading in the other direction when we heard "Those guys put gum in my hair!". We immediatly sprinted up the stairs (12 floors!) to avoid the situation. Once we got to my floor, our stoned paranoa caused us to flee to the bathroom where we all hid in a diferent stall. windecks even stood ontop a toilet so no one could see his feet.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to stick my nose in here but I just wanted to say that I found that story very very very funny. I don't have the faintest idea on any of you but it cracked me up. One question though, what is 'smacking turtles'? I'm not familiar with the term.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha gladd u liked it kb. smacking turtles is a code name for token up. i dont really know the story behind it, arthasx should tell us..

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kingbean whats with the buddy icon? that guy is really annoying

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner KingBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Location
    Where Boys Fear To Tread.
    Posts
    11,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahaha, yeah I know he is. Have you ever seen the movie Problem Child? I think it was from the early 90s or late 80s. That guy is in it, and his name is Peabody. It's a fucking funny movie if you've been smacking some turtles [img]wink.gif[/img]

    His real name is Gilbert Gotfried, which is also rather appropriate.

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahah, Gilbert...what a character.

    Smacking turtles, I can't remember exactly how that term came about, but I think it was our attempt to come up with a code-term to use in situations where we couldnt speak plainly, and it was the most foolish one we could think of.

    Welcome to the board Kbean

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner KingBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Location
    Where Boys Fear To Tread.
    Posts
    11,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, nice. It gives me visions of you sneaking down to the local pond and chasing after the turtles.

    Anyway, keep up the funny stories!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who is kbean and divided soul

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner KingBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Location
    Where Boys Fear To Tread.
    Posts
    11,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am KingBean.

    Anyway, just talking to someone about where our codename comes from, I was gonna post but couldn't remember.

    We 'go see the doctor', which came from:

    - Rolling a trumpet (trump)
    - Donald Trump
    - Donald Duck
    - Quack
    - Doctor

    So now before we see the doctor, we have to 'make an appointment'.

    Probably boring for you to read but it's funny for us.

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A "Trump." I can't say I have ever heard that slang-word before...but I might have to start using it.

    And in honor of where this conversation has gone, I present the rap of a very drunk man (who had a 40 drop out of his backpack and shatter on the ground in the middle of an intersection in the city):

    Its the herb
    The Cheeba
    That Sticky Sensamilla
    And if you were not so expensive the more often I would see ya
    ......but I still smoke ya ev-ery day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •